Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its a New Year - 2011

2010 was a weird year. Trying in some ways, good in others. more exaggerated than in the past.This is my attempt to make some sense of it, especially going forward. Depends on how 2011 turns out. Jury is still out, but I am keeping my head up anyway.  Read it and pass it on. I'm not gonna be PC here, cuz that doesn't do any good. And I am biased, just like everybody else. I point it out as I see it. Hence the name. I don't claim to be right all the time, or that mine is the only viewpoint. However, truth is truth and fact is fact. Let's just deal with it and get along. Pass it on as you like, follow or just observe. Sometimes I think we don't see or realize what is going on right in front of us. We're too busy, uninformed, sometimes misled, or just aren't paying attention. Maybe we can all figure this out together.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment